Thank you for sharing in my college experience. Please follow my blog by submitting your email below.

Monday, August 19, 2013

Jett Jackson Teen Star Commits Sucide

The sad news is spreading on Facebook like a wildfire! I can't believe my first childhood crush and black Disney Hero long before Corbin Bleu, Jett Jackson (real name: Lee Thompson Young) has committed suicide at ONLY 29 YEARS OLD! His body was discovered on Monday in his north Hollywood home with a self-inflicted gunshot wound. Sources do not know the reason why Young killed himself, but are thinking depression.

I feel terrible about this. Ironically, I made a video not even a whole month ago to discourage people from committing suicide. And...my bothers and I were just talking about Jett Jackson a while ago and a few months ago I tweeted at him and made a comment saying that we miss him and would love for him to make a Jett Jackson comeback. If I had know he was feeling like this I would have tweeted my video to him. :(

Honestly, this just goes to show that you may have all the money and fame in the world, but you can sill feel empty inside and/or depressed...being wealthy in gold and money, does not mean that you do not have feelings of loneliness, but weather you are rich, poor or in between I would never wish that kind of unescapable depression on anyone.

He will be missed. Please check out the video I made below and make sure to talk to the people in your lives and around you and let them know you are there for them and that you care, because they may be having the same thoughts. Before Committing Suicide, Watch this Video PLEASE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews