Thank you for sharing in my college experience. Please follow my blog by submitting your email below.

Monday, October 22, 2012

Black Girls Rock Show Was Great!

Hey there! First and foremost I want to thank you all for voting for me to be one of this year's Making a Difference (MAD) Girls on behalf of Black Girls Rock Incorporated and Black Entertainment Television! Because of your votes, love, and support ScholarCHIPS is continually growing in popularity...now it's one thing for it to gain popularity, but please pray that along with that more people are touched to donate so that the young people who really need the help can go to college! Education is the golden key to the obtaining the American Dream!
 The weekend before last was my trip to New York to the Black Girls Rock show taping...it was absolutely amazing! Now there is no possible way for me to write to you ALL THAT HAPPENED...so therefore I put it in a Youtube video so when you have time, please check out the video below...but what I will say is that I met Idris Elba! He is a famous and oh so handsome Black British award-winning actor and DJ. The show will air on tv Sunday, November 4th, 2012 at 8pm on BET...so be on the lookout for that. I also just did a video on "If The Presidential Debates Moderator was a Black Female"...just some slight humour of what was in my head. I will post that also.
Don't forget to catch me on the radio (DJ Sassy Yazzy) Saturday nights from 7-8 on WSOE 98.3 Elon, Burlington. http://org.elon.edu/wsoe/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews