Thank you for sharing in my college experience. Please follow my blog by submitting your email below.

Friday, October 26, 2012

My First Avid Project: Le Sweet Escape With Le Mistress

For my Digital Media Convergence class, we are learning to edit videos with Avid. Bye bye FinalCut Pro! Our project was to scan a photograph from a famous classic photographer in high resolution, crop the photo from different angles and make a movie/story line using that one photo. BE NICE! lol This is my first time using Avid.

WATCH AND ENJOY! I will get better...so if you need a video edited, hit up your girl!



If you'd like to view the video on Youtube, comment, or check out my other videos, click the Youtube link in the bottom right hand corner of the vid. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews