Thank you for sharing in my college experience. Please follow my blog by submitting your email below.

Friday, October 4, 2013

A Gang of Bikers vs SUV

Well this one is quite the doozy! And I don't say that to be funny.

This weekend, as I'm sure you've already heard the story...a large group of bikers stopped a black SUV on the highway that held a gentleman driver, his wife and children. One biker stops directly in from of the SUV and the other bikes surrounded the car. In fear, the driver in the black Range Rover sped off and ran over a few bikers in attempt to escape. Sources say, one man was severely injured, however, he has been charged with reckless driver and his license revoked, as police know that stopping in front of the SUV was intentional.

Not only this, but when bikers caught up with the driver in New York traffic they took off their helmets and began beating on the car windows. Mind you children were in there! The driver called the police about 6 times in attempt to get help.

Some of the bikers are from a group called Hollywood Stuntz, a group that holds an annual gathering to ride through Times Square. Investigations are still going on about this case.

What do you think happened? What would you do if you were in an SUV, surrounded by bikers on the highway with your family in the car? What would you do if you were one of the bikers? And I'm not asking those as slanted questions :) Here's the video on Youtube that has amassed well over 1 million views.

The only way this kind of incident would make any half sense to me is if the bikers had a hit out on the driver, which I don't think is the case. Doing dangerous stunts like "trying to stop an SUV" in the middle of the highway is an absolute no brainer! Stick to popping wheelies please!


2 comments:

  1. Aww, that story is rather scary! If it did happen to me, I think I would get my camera and record a clip of the incident and get in contact with the authorities. That way, I would have a solid evidence of the attack. It can be a little horrifying, but at least, I’ve tried the best that I could.

    Asheley @Infinitiofannabor.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope this won't ever happen again. I believe no one should be hurt or threatened like that while driving. It's just too risky. I hope the kid inside the SUV wasn't traumatized after this incident. Any updates about the people involved in the accident?

    Sarah Erwin @ Baldwin Subaru

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews