Thank you for sharing in my college experience. Please follow my blog by submitting your email below.

Friday, October 4, 2013

Bullet Proof? I Think Not

What's with all these shots being fired lately?

The world is going AMUCK!

A deadly shooting was committed Thursday by the US Capitol and another shooting occurring with a man in Oregon, dressed in military wear, fired at a police officer during a routine traffic stop. US News Report

Gun Control Laws are ever so relevant. Why do people need guns when so many don't know how to use them?  But NO ONE who has a gun, wants to let go of it. I can totally see people having a gun in their house, but I don't see a need to have one with you in the store, at the park...and these are questions about gun control we asked people in NC during our Elon Poll and most think you should be able to carry one anywhere. I think our refusal to restrict gun use and permits, with be the DEATH of us.

I know many, if not most will disagree with me. But I'm a peaceful person. If it's my time to die, it's my time. I'm not going to try to bring anyone down with me. What has happened so many times by police and regular civilians, is if they "get alarmed" they automatically start shooting and end up killing someone innocent. This should not become an automatic reflex, if you imagine that could be dangerous.

This may not, or may be appropriate but since we're on the subject I'd like to share with you an R&B song, I love, called BulletProof.

The Bridge goes: We're living like we're bulletproof. Bang, bang, bang, bang. Load it Cock it, aim and shoot.

I think this is how we're trying to live today, but we're humans so we're not bulletproof physically, mentally, emotionally, or politically...just food for thought.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews