Thank you for sharing in my college experience. Please follow my blog by submitting your email below.

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Prezi, Canvas My Campus, Voting Ends Nov. 15th

Hey yall!

So I went on a quest in October to create a Prezi about why my campus is so amazing. Despite my previous rant about the struggles of junior year, my university is still pretty amazing...why? because of the people who are here and the amazing things that they do to help people! I video interviewed professors and students and made videos, uploaded them to Youtube and uploaded them into a Prezi presentation for their Canvas My Campus Competition. (the link is below)

Some students I highlighted:

Two 2013 graduates who won 1st place of $30,000 for Sprite's Annual College Student Film Competition
A football student-player who was recently drafted for the Super Bowl Champion Ravens (Aaron Mellette)
A student who published her first fiction novel at the age of 16 and is now working on the sequel
A student from South Africa who went to Oprah's school and was a part of the first class
Some students who conduct The Cinderella Project, giving prom dresses to low-income high school girls and providing them with a day of mentoring, workshops, and pampering

PLEASE support us and go LIKE the prezi! Voting ends tomorrow, Nov. 15th. If you don't have a Prezi account, it's easy and free to create. All you need is a university/college email account.

My Canvas My Campus Prezi, Elon

THANK YOU!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews