Thank you for sharing in my college experience. Please follow my blog by submitting your email below.

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

No He Didn't Just Steal My Lunch: Cultural Insight

Yes...I am beginning to think like someone in advertising.

I saw this ad on the train and I thought...wow, this brand really unlocked a powerful, yet true insight.

 
 
I have heard stories in corporate offices I have worked in, where people have stolen others' lunches. You would think in a professional setting where everyone is employed that no one would ever steal a lunch they know does not below to them. The idea in this ad is that, sure, you can put your hummus in the company fridge, but don't expect to see it when you get back! It's almost a twofold cultural insight too...people love hummus and from time to time a swipper finds their way to the office fridge :) HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews