Thank you for sharing in my college experience. Please follow my blog by submitting your email below.

Thursday, November 1, 2012

BET/BLACK GIRLS ROCK SHOW AIRS THIS SUNDAY AT 7PM


Hey! Hey! hey! The BLACK GIRLS ROCK SHOW will air THIS SUNDAY on BET at 7PM! LaLa Anothony introduces me and I'm in a royal blue dress! Thanks again for voting and all your love and support. Without you, this would not be possible. I LOVE YOU AND I HOPE YOU ARE WELL! 

LOVE YAZ, @Yazziebeau93 

PS: Don't worry...I'm still making observations about the world...just have to find time to sit down, escape the daily chaos and write it all down :) 

I met some of my favorite actors as the show...Meagan Good and Idris Elba...and Black Girls rock founder and celebrity DJ Beverley Bond! 

 Beverly Bond, BGR Founder and Celebrity DJ
 Meagan Good: beautiful inside and out!
 My man! Idris Elba, AKA: DJDriis, AKA Luther...so humble and loving and GIVES THE BEST HUGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews