Thank you for sharing in my college experience. Please follow my blog by submitting your email below.

Monday, November 5, 2012

YET AGAIN

Hello My lovelies!

Tomorrow is the day. Many people are nervous. Please don't be. I'm a firm believer that everything happens for a purpose and I'll just leave it at that! lol You can vote twice today...that's right. Once for president of the United States and once for a beloved friend! Totally not on the same level, but don't minimize. haha. Anyways. Please click the link below and scroll down and hit five stars. I promise after this one is over...I'll sit my hind-parts down, but this is a chance for me to be on a magazine cover as a plus model :) No worries, it will be elegant...no peep shows here!!  lol Did someone just say breakthrough? This industry is almost impossible  unless you get the exclusive inside connection! But every once in a while someone is kind enough to open the opportunity to new faces and every once in twelve blue moons someone is nice enough to open the opportunity for a plus size model.
One thing I hope you've learned from me, is that you don't have to limit yourself to one subject, or field or career. You can be whatever and do as many things as your heart desires. Life's too short for holding back and out and regrets. While it's important to be an expert in one area, it's also very useful to have some knowledge on a plethora of things...it keeps life eventful.


Aaahh, I'm in the lead! 2 minutes and five stars is all it takes :)  http://forums.ilenecarol.com/post/Yasmine-Arrington-Tell-Us-Your-Story-6033315 Competition ends December 1st!

It was truly amazing to watch it with family! THIS IS NOTHING BUT GOD'S FAVOR! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews