Thank you for sharing in my college experience. Please follow my blog by submitting your email below.

Monday, November 5, 2012

TODAY IN CLASS, MY ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS OUTBURST

In digital media convergence class today we were talking about how Apple wants to make an Apple TV and rid of all their competitors...(i.e. Sony, Panasonic)! They also want to get rid of all their mobile competitors (i.e. Sprint, Verizon).
As a terrible reflex, I slightly bang the table with stretched eyes and exclaim "HEY! WAIT! They can't do that! That's a monopoly!"
CLASS LAUGHS.
My professor says..."Don't buy it!"
I say, "I won't but a lot of people will!"
My professor says: PUT IT ON YOUR BLOG! SSTTOOPP THEM!"

Absolutely hilarious! But seriously...I'm going to dig into this some more. Those greedy mongers!  I see now that a one-world government is no joke! Big companies, orgs, and government to rule everything!!! Does no one else not see something wrong with this? STOP BUYING THE LATEST IPHONE every year...you don't need it boo! What? For a higher screen resolution and just 5% more bandwidth than the phone you have now and a smaller size by .05 inches?! REALLY? WHY YOU NO USE BRAIN???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews