Thank you for sharing in my college experience. Please follow my blog by submitting your email below.

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Let Me Set It Straight and Lance Armstrong Vid Clips

Let me get something straight! I consider THIS to be a professional blog...it's not something I do for my health, or a website I created to look cute. With it being hosted on Blogger does not shoot it's credibility, as there are so many phenomenal and business websites on Blogger. I am Communications and History major. I am black totally out of my comfort zone a lot of times and when you are often out of your comfort zone it allows you to think...and think of things you otherwise would not think about both good and not so good.
I started this blog to talk about the things that are near and dear to my heart and also to inform about current issues and stories I think need to be told! Last week was absolutely terrible for me...I hadn't had one of those in a long time. You know...one of those weeks where NOTHING seems to go right? But I am refusing to allow that to be the case next week. One thing that I have learned, is that unfortunately sometimes the most hurtful things can be said and done by the ones closest to you....not your enemies necessarily. When the Lord tells me to do something...I go after it, with no hesitation and no regrets, because I know by heeding to His voice...I will be blessed and therefore be able to be a blessing....who knows, maybe one of my blog posts has and/or will one day save a life.
One thing I'm adamant about it not letting people walk or talk all over me...I am an individual, I am a human being with beautiful thoughts and ideas...just like you and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! I'm not perfect but I am going to do the very best I know how, to walk in His perfect plan for my life. I will grow tougher skin because the battle is already won! They...and myself included just have no idea what's in store in 2013.
I am not ashamed of this blog, and will never be! Now speaking of shame I'm sure you are familiar with the Lance Armstrong scandal...so no sense in beating a dead horse, but I wanted to share with you two links you may not have seen. CNN will come out with a documentary called "The World According to Lance." He also recently had an interview with Oprah and critics joke..."Will and Oprah moment help to revive Lance Armstrong, or is it to late," and they also made fun of Oprah saying that she did this purposely to increase viewership on her channel. I mean if my network was struggling...of course I would look for ways to increase viewership! Anyways, if you haven't seen them already you should check out these two clips about Lance Armstrong.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews