Thank you for sharing in my college experience. Please follow my blog by submitting your email below.

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Meagan Good's Inappropriate BET Ensemble

Ok, I must say I'm rather disappointed. Not in a overblown scolding way, but in a..."Come on, really?" way. Meagan Good, who is now married to a pastor, showed up to the BET Awards wearing a PLUNGING neckline dress...scratch that, it wasn't anything of a neckline. The dress exposed much of her cleavage and upper body (her nipples were exposed too). Tight fitting. middle slit. Personally, I think the tight fitted dress, would have been more or less okay...what red carpet celeb female do you know who doesn't wear a tight, fitted dress. And the slit wasn't bad, but first lady needs to tuck the girls away. I think there comes a point in time in a person's age, where the things they used to do as a teenager and as a 20 year old, are no longer cool anymore.

Plus, if I were her husband I would say "Honey...nnnnoooo! Take that off." And not only this, but Meagan was presenting the 2013 Gospel Music Award to Mary Mary in this dress. I know if Mary Mary was there, in their minds they would be like...hold up, wait a minute!" Even Cedric the Entertainer came up behind them and said "What church they go to?" lol Last year, she was confessing to the magazines that she and her husband had been celibate till marriage. And that dress does not look like one a true pastor who still practices celibacy before marriage would allow wifey to wear.

Well what can I say? I guess when you are famous an indescribably rich, you can break rules without repercussion or sense of guilt...I don't say that to be drastic, I'm just saying. I guess when Chris Tuckers said in his commercial leading up to the BET Awards..."ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN! ANYTHING!" He certainly meant it :) What do you think? Was Meagan's dress appropriate?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews