Thank you for sharing in my college experience. Please follow my blog by submitting your email below.

Monday, April 30, 2012

I WANT TO HEAR WHAT'S HAPPENING IN YOUR LIFE

Hey there!

I haven't heard from you guys in a while? You're awfully silent! Comment below (you can be anonymous if you so choose)...email me, inbox me! What's going on with work...the kids? Do you have plans for Mother's Day? What have you been reading in the news? Have you been following the political campaign?  Do you have any suggestions? Have you been watching the videos I post and my new websites? Any ideas, feedback? Talk to me! If you would like, maybe I can do a feature story on you. I see that my blog is picking up a larger/more consistent audience and random views. Remember I said I wanted you to take this journey WITH ME!
PS: Unfortunately an African American Sophomore at Elon University died this morning by the name of Jordan West. He was having breathing complications. Truly sad. You just never know, which is why you must do what is important to you while you are still living. I send my deepest sympathies and condolences out to Mr. West's family and friends. I am praying for you. This I believe is the second student who has died. At the beginning of the year a girl died from teenage relationship violence, which was terribly tragic.  I expect to hear from you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews