Thank you for sharing in my college experience. Please follow my blog by submitting your email below.

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Denzel Washington and Will Smith Together!

word on the street is that Denzel Washington and Will Smith will collaborate in the remake of "Uptown Saturday Night"! Now if that goes down, I am sure it will break history for the movie that has grossed the most amount of money ever! These two men have sold billions in movies and for Will albums too. Together...all their fans...
We shall see. As for me...I am LOVING the internet. There is a never ending plethora of creative and fun things you can do. I love being a comm major. Aside from learning how to edit videos earlier in the year, I just discovered Garage Band on Mac in which you can construct your own beats/songs and I joined Twitter about two months ago and I also discovered some other online sites to help promote myself, my services, and ScholarCHIPS. I have decided (thanks to the encouragement of my friends) that I will pursue plus size modeling as a side gig.

2 comments:

  1. Both Morgan Freeman and his granddaughter put out statements that the story of their alleged romance / wedding was COMPLETELY UNTRUE, 2 WEEKS BEFORE YOU WROTE THIS STUPID POST.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excuse me...Your comment is way out of line and completely disrespectful..all you had to say was that this information is incorrect. I REBUKE YOU SATAN IN THE NAME OF JESUS! God bless you...People make mistakes. No need to be nasty about it.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews