Thank you for sharing in my college experience. Please follow my blog by submitting your email below.

Sunday, April 29, 2012

My Prayer For My Life as I Reflect Over THIS Year

Dear Lord,


Thank you for blessing me to see 19 years old not a slave of sex, political corruption, prostitution, money, or of my parents' past. Thank you for breaking the chains off my life from a haunting familial history of poverty, teen pregnancy, mental craziness, and molestation. Thank you for allowing me to see the first president in our history who looks like me. Freshman year was a nice toe dip in the ocean shore, but I need to sail on your waves. There has got to be more than simply looking cute, and spending money on nice looking things (for me or anyone). I want to help people and stay true to the Word. Keep me from being false... portraying to be all about you, yet chasing after money and sin like so many we blindly look up to. Granted, Im far far far from perfect, but can't you see Lord I have put childish things behind me? Please do not let my life be in vain! Help me to achieve every good and perfect gift you have for my life. Help me to remain humble and help me not to hurt those who are helping me. I am a descendant of Abraham, a blessed seed. 
Help me to see the beauty in me, you see and help me to HELP OTHERS SEE THAT THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL! I am ready for higher heights, but I know I must be patient and seek you first. Please do not turn a blind eye or a deaf ear. We often forget that you are always watching. May everything I touch glorify YOU and not me! If anyone has any negative words to say about me let them fall into the pits of hell and never touch a hair on my head. I am a child of God and I am anointed with your healing oil and covered in the blood. Too many are afraid to proclaim your name. Forgive me of my sins of omission and commission as I forgive those who have done me wrong, because unfortunately I have hurt people too. I am a willing and open vessel and I am ready. Prepare me and give me tough skin because the world is not nice by any means. Send those my way who will help me mature, grow and learn and give back. I have to do more. Selfishness will get me nowhere at the end of the day. Thank you for your continued Grace and mercy and unconditional love. You bought me with a price, so I owe you my life...use me. Amen

Your Servant, Your daughter, Your baby, Yasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews