Thank you for sharing in my college experience. Please follow my blog by submitting your email below.

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Busy Bee in the City

So much going on and I'm loving every minute of it! In brief, I met Senator Warner of Virginia this week and also DC bred award-winning author, Marita Golden. Pictures are below. ScholarCHIPS' Inaugural Awards Ceremony was a tremendous success! It was such a pleasure to meet all the youth whose applications we had spent tireless hours reading, reviewing, and then interviewing them. (Now back to fundraising! lol) They all had sweet, appreciative, and humble spirits! Also, I got an article published in a Go Green Magazine entitled Visions at Elon. Here's the link! Please check it out! http://www.elon.edu/docs/e-web/bft/sustainability/visions62012.pdf

For pictures from the ScholarCHIPS Ceremony at GW, please stay tuned and visit https://www.facebook.com/ScholarCHIPS


Met Senator Warner of Virginia via the Jefferson Awards for Service! ) 6/20/12

Award-winning author, Marita Golden is to the right of me. 
I am the second to last on the far right. 
I also met the founders of Fitness for Life and Heels and Helmets.
This was WOMA's 'Wine, Cupcakes, and Berries Gathering 6/24/12

                        ScholarCHIPS Inaugural Ceremony...all my friends came out! 6/23/12

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews