Thank you for sharing in my college experience. Please follow my blog by submitting your email below.

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Decisions...Decisions...

Have you ever had to make a decision that made you sweat like a pig?...or...or one that made your heart pound so hard and so fast it felt like you were going to vomit your heart out your mouth? lol Yeah...disgusting right? It may not have been a life or death situation but a decision that may have meant the end of a relationship or the end of a job, etc....but the good news is every ending has a beginning! I do not think I have ever experienced what I just have. That same feeling I mentioned before.
You know, being 19 and being the founder of your own business, or non-profit should I say, there comes a time when you have to make a decision. A BIG ONE! THAT'S SO WEIRD! In times like these I have to grow up fast. In the midst of adults who have lived more than a quarter of their lives...the buck stops with me...WHAT?! It's a scary reality. But I know God would never give me anything He knows I would not be able to handle. Though I felt like my heart was beating out of me...it didn't :) I'm proud of myself though. This is the mere beginning/introduction to my adulthood. I heard you...'Welcome to the real world!' you say, huh? Oh well, It really sucks sometimes. DECISIONS. For every action there is a reaction....At least I can live with and be proud of the one I just made.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews