Thank you for sharing in my college experience. Please follow my blog by submitting your email below.

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Residual Hustlin,' Skewed Gratification

Some will not like me for this video and may hate me, but TOO BAD! I Must tell the truth. This so called "new/re-defined business model," "residual income business model" or whatever you please, is nothing but a hustle. Ok FINE...it's not a pyramid scheme or a scam or illegal or a get rich quick scheme, BUT IT'S WRONG AND DIRTY no matter how you flip it. It is not okay to coerce your family and friends whom you are supposed to love, respect and trust, who supposedly have the same for you to make money directly off of them. JUST WATCH!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cENICf1ZXBk&feature=g-all-u

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews