Thank you for sharing in my college experience. Please follow my blog by submitting your email below.

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Washington Post Follow Up Article

Hey there! Back in 2010, Washington post columnist Petula Devorak wrote a story about ScholarCHIPS and that was before we had t-shirts, an official website...and long before we were actually giving out scholarships! She was generous enough to do a follow up story and it appeared in today's Post on the front page of the metro section. What's crazy to me is that it even has a quote from my father!

Though the story focuses on me...I DID NOT DO ANY OF THIS ALONE! I thank each and every one who has played a part. I hope you get a chance to read it and let me know what you think...I also hope to see you at GW School of Business June 23, 2012 from 3-5pm for ScholarCHIPS Inaugural Scholarship Awards Ceremony!

Here's the Washington Post Article Link: http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/college-student-who-knows-pain-of-parents-incarceration-gives-back-to-kids/2012/06/04/gJQAiZwjDV_story.html


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews