Thank you for sharing in my college experience. Please follow my blog by submitting your email below.

Friday, September 14, 2012

FOUR MORE DAYS!

Being on BLACK GIRLS ROCK on BET would mean 1) a grant for ScholarCHIPS to use towards fundraising and scholarships for the children in our society who need it most and 2) AMAZING EXPOSURE OF A WORTHY CAUSE! I thank you all for your continued love and support. I love you more than you will ever know. I have very interesting stories to share, but I am saving them til after the competition ends. PLEASE KEEP VOTING! ONLY FOUR MORE DAYS LEFT! VOTING ENDS EOD, September 17th. Vote when your bored or click a few times on your phone right before you go to sleep. THANK YOU! There no voting cap, so vote, vote, vote...tell your friends, family, and co-workers. Vote, Yasmine Arrington (CHIPS) here: http://www.bet.com/shows/black-girls-rock/2012/black-girls-rock-mad-girls.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews