Thank you for sharing in my college experience. Please follow my blog by submitting your email below.

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

VOTE For Yazzie to be on BET'S Black Girls Rock 2012

Hello All! I hope you are well. The work load is slowly buckling down and eating away my precious sleep...but that's besides the point. I am in the running to get a grant for ScholarCHIPS and be on BET'S taping of Black Girls Rock this year. I made a promotion video (On Youtube) just if you would like to SEE me explain it (for my visual learners) or if you simply want to start voting immediately please go directly to this link: http://www.bet.com/shows/black-girls-rock/2012/black-girls-rock-mad-girls.html There's no voting cap so click away and voting goes on til September 19th...so please tell friends, family, co-workers and loved ones to vote. I am so grateful and overwhelmed by everyone's support. I am truly grateful. -Yaz


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews