Thank you for sharing in my college experience. Please follow my blog by submitting your email below.

Friday, September 21, 2012

What'd you say? Repeal It! Romney Says!

Repeal Obamacare...repeal Dodd-Frank...47% of non-taxpayers/moochers....I will not make any comments on any of this because there's no more to say. Republicans are even telling Romney to STOP taking bad political advice on such topics. Political analyst, Charlie Cook, even came to Elon and said the same thing. Here is an article, actually in favor of Romney, in which I thought was interesting. http://patriotpost.us/opinion/14826 You should take a look. Let me know what you think about this continuous rolling monster ball of bad press on behalf of Romney-Supporting Republicans. If you support him, I won't bash you...tell me why. And sidenote, I'm so tired of hearing people say 'Well Pres. Obama didn't make the job market/economy better so someone else sure can...one man cannot transform the entire 50 states' job market in just four years. NO ONE PERSON CAN! So what makes anyone think that ANYONE can magically appear and make everything right again? Just a general question....that thought is just downright basic, bottom-level thinking=no brainer. Where are my Master's Degree and PHD thinking brains? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews