Thank you for sharing in my college experience. Please follow my blog by submitting your email below.

Friday, July 6, 2012

GETURDONE! Learning There's More to Life

Hello ladies and gents! It's been quite some time...I do not want to bore you with repetitious dissenting commentary on stories you've already seen and heard 1 million times on the local news, ET Gossip, Yahoo News  etc...like Tom Cruise getting  divorce, the President passing his Health Care Bill, the death of Andy Griffith (though he was a role model to many for so many years), and how many thousands still don't have power (these are just some examples). I just don't know what to say anymore. That's why I love college...always something new! lol As far as I'm concerned, most of the stuff they put out there really isn't news. Most of it is not crucial to enhancing our own personal lives.
Anyway, I realize that though I have grown much mentally and emotionally, the world is still very small to me. I have been learning a really big lesson lately...I think I should have finally mastered now. And that is...I would get mad when I would reach out to someone, usually a grown professional, and they wouldn't get back to me. I would take it personal and maybe even shed a few tears. WHAT IN THE WORLD WAS WRONG WITH ME? They are busy. They have jobs, families, friends, events, etc. Who am I so important to but all of my church family and grandma? lol This is true though. However, deep down in my bones I know I'm destined for greatness...I mean WHO DOESNT WANT TO THINK THIS OF THEMSELVES?! I mean, one day I'll be so busy that people won't be able to reach me for months...but Im not that kind of person. I AM A FIRM BELIEVER IN "GETURDONE!" LOLZ (For all you BlueCollartv fans out there.) If someone reaches out to you genuinely, I THINK, it's common courtesy to at least respond, but apparently that's not common thought.  I just know I'm on the brink of a breakthrough...I can feel it inching on my skin, I can smell it! like fresh honey. In my little mind, there's no way you should be that busy and still be poor! lol If I'm unreachable busy I better be making money or doing something for a really good cause! lol
Anyways...still growing, still learning, still making mistakes...still loving life and reaching higher.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews