Thank you for sharing in my college experience. Please follow my blog by submitting your email below.

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Isn't It Time For...

A BLACK SUPER HERO ON THE BIG SCREEN?! LOL Seriously! Correct me if I'm wrong...is there one? What?...a Black man can't fly in the air, jump off buildings, and save cute babies?! lol Now that I think about it, there are no Hispanic ones either (Cartoon Network doesn't count :)). There is the AWESOME 'Black Panther,' but that's a cartoon (it's a cool cartoon, don't get me wrong) BUT, they haven't brought him to life yet (on the big screen)...and what's so funny and yet so racist about Black Panther is he's a super hero IN AFRICA! hahaha In the city of WAKANDA, they have never been conquered ever in history...NOT BY THE French, or the British, or the Conquistadors...none of em, and of course for the most part Black Panther has never left Africa. Even Captain America couldn't take him out. I guess they said well, "YES, OF COURSE there can be a Black super hero, but we'll just keep his super behind in Africa!"

Maybe I'm in the wrong business...maybe I should have went into filmmaking! lol I am cracking up inside, I wish you knew and YOU KNOW I'M TOTALLY RIGHT! PS: Idris doesn't count officially yet. He has played the super hero roll (like in Thor and Ghost Rider 2), but it's not a consistant brand like Thor or Captain America. And we can't say "A Black Super hero (and when I say 'super hero' I'm referring to how we usually think of them from cartoon strip/magazine cartoon heros who are now almost all one the big screen in human form) doesn't sell or won't sell to the general public or abroad, because we've never even tried it! lol Right? hhmmppttt I believe I have to make a run to the patent office! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews