Thank you for sharing in my college experience. Please follow my blog by submitting your email below.

Friday, July 6, 2012

SIKE! I Haven't Been Holding Back, Won't Start Now

Actually...I LIED! There are some things that have been in the news that I want to discuss...some are rather old news, but oh well...still relevant as these issues WILL come up again. So things I will look into before blabbing extensively about them...Ok. I've seen headlines that Zimmerman secretly raised funds along with his wife to secure bond. Bail was 1 million or something and he thought he was saved by the bell, well not so much. Judge says...DENIED! hhhmmm folks thinking nowadays they can get away with any old thing like murder and molestation. I mean they haven't just been jay-walking or running red lights here. Also, I saw sometime back that Bishop Eddie long stepped down as pastor. I have to verify if this is true. I actually commend that act...It shows owning up to your responsibility as a leader. Better late than never. If you know there are some things in your life you need to work on, like lusting after the young boys in your congregation (this isn't right for anyone), then no...you shouldn't be the head Shepherd leading millions of sheep/people. I saw Madea's new movie. Something good you may or may not know he has now added a white cast into his production and plans to continue. I'm proud of the President he is working hard! Health Care...Student loan interests to remain the same. I know some unmentionables are turning red, and black and blue in the face because of his progress. Also, word is that Sarah Palin is getting a divorce and is looking extremely frail. Honey I know you are stressed, but baby, HEALTH COMES FIRST BEFORE ANY MAN! LOL
Ok. You see? Why should I hold back on juicy, dissenting, realtalk commentary...? That's what blogging IS ALL ABOUT! TO SPARK EMOTIONS AND DISCUSSION AND THOUGHT. How can we take these often serious and/or silly media stories we've all heard and make them relevant to daily life?! Too many people nowadays are too afraid to offend anybody, or speak what's really on their mind...Everything must be politically correct. I haven't been holding back and I ain't about to start now! Plus if I did hold back, I would be just another hum drum nobody venting online....oh no, I'm a WO-MAN, WITH A PLAN! And it all goes down right here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews