Thank you for sharing in my college experience. Please follow my blog by submitting your email below.

Sunday, July 15, 2012

♪Summer Breeze♪

Aaahhh, summer. I love the summer, because I feel it's the time I always meet the most people...new people that is. It's the time of vacations...internships...fun in the sun! lol Everyone is different, yet we all have similarities, whether it be in our lives and dislikes, professions, traveling experiences. The key, I've found to making productive and positive relationships is to find those similarities and draw on them, but also embrace the differences. I realize that when I write these kinds of general 'rule of thumb' blog posts, they're either somewhat in a frustrated tone or in a jolly happy tone! lol Granted, all 'people experiences' will not be good ones, but we should find comfort in the fact that they can ALL serve as learning experiences. I love getting older...it means you've seen more, you've done more...and hopefully that means you're more mature. I am so grateful that my internship at PBS this summer has been more than amazing...all the people I work with are so nice and even those in other departments. They have also done a phenomenal job at balancing the diversity throughout the building! Piece of advice...if you don't like where you are working....GET OUTTA THERE! Life is too short for you to be absolutely miserable in the place you spend most of your time.
There's so much I want to tell you...but you will have to wait for the autobiography for me to break down all the juicy details! In all I do though, I try my hardest to have good, genuine motives...it doesn't always turn out that way, but I try. Anyways...I hope you have a fantastic start to your week.
Enjoy the rest of your summer. It will have vanished before you know it. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews