Thank you for sharing in my college experience. Please follow my blog by submitting your email below.

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Lights, Camera, ACTION!

    Hosting the talk show last night was an absolute blast! I adore being on stage and having fun in front of the camera. You create your own personality, and discussion. I'm not conceited, it's just so much fun! The show will be posted online and Youtube next week so I will be sure to share it with you all.
    And speaking of cameras, my friend Rachel has agreed to be my photographer at my photo shoot--EXCITING! I can't get enough of cameras!
    Tonight I will be speaking on campus at an event entitled: "Locked Up:A Lost Generation." The professor hosting it is such a cool lady. She was a Juvenile Court Counselor for 15 years. I'm counting down till Saturday--I am slowly dying. My dad is cool peeps. He is hilarious and honest and sweet. He cooks and cleans, and sews, and hems clothes, sings; the guy can do more than me! I LOVE YOU DADDY! --Yaz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews