Thank you for sharing in my college experience. Please follow my blog by submitting your email below.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Convictions of Lyfe {sic}

It's so beautiful out today! The sun is just'a shinin'! Since it is such a beautiful day, I thought I would share some inspiring words. Last week in English class, the teacher asked us to share our "Convictions of Life." It's funny, you never really think about words of wisdom that your loved ones have generously passed on to you until you are in a moment when the phrase serves as encouragement. You know you've had one of those moments! It makes such a difference to put them on paper, because then you can put your beliefs in perspective. So without further ado, here are quotes that have carried me through life and/or just inspire me.

--"Success is a mindset; college will only get you half way there."
--"Your spouse should not complete you, but compliment you."
--"You can always do better than your best." --Grandma and Great Granddad
--"Every obstacle is an opportunity."
--"Surround yourself with who you want to be."
--"Feel the fear and do it anyway."
--"It's all about perspective." -My principal
and my absolute favorite...
"KEEP YOUR BOOKS OPEN AND YOUR LEGGS CLOSED." -Mommy R.I.P. 09/09/07

What are the inspirational quotes you live by?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews