Thank you for sharing in my college experience. Please follow my blog by submitting your email below.

Sunday, October 30, 2011

California Dreamin'

I have been reading the bios of some famous and upcoming African American actors/actresses--Lamman Rucker and Denise Boutte in particular. These two are extremely humble, hard-workers, who are noticably spirit-led. I found out that Rucker as well as so many other of my favorite tv faces were born and/or raised in Washington, DC. I am so inspired! I must continue to work hard, if not harder to follow what HE has for me. I wish soo much to live my life to the fullest and get to meet and work with all of these great and handsome people. In certain settings, I felt like I had been deprived from meeting certain people and reaching higher heights--but I proclaim right now that no human can set any limitations on my life and it's potential! If they can do it, I can too! I love DREAMING BIG. The imagination is a powerful thing--it has gotten me all through my school career and tough times; I believe it will also take me to places I have never been. It's only a matter of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews