Thank you for sharing in my college experience. Please follow my blog by submitting your email below.

Friday, October 7, 2011

OccupyWallStreet

Why should WE THE PEOPLE continue to suffer in silence and suffer because we are silent? It makes no sense that jobs are constantly declining, our justice system is executing who ever they feel like, and benefits keep getting cut from Welfare and Disability--all while the "1%" just keep getting richer. Dirty wealth. What has America come to? Join your local OccupyWallStreet group on Facebook and check out their website.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Yasmine
    I will doing my thing out here in Tucson, AZ. They have marches and such planned for Saturday, Oct 15th.
    Each day I send positive energy to the protesters in all the different cities that the protests will be positive. Have you seen the meditation flash mob?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLsKL9pcvCs

    Check out Russel Simmons in crowd!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is awesome Mary! Thanks for sharing! I am going to check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews