Thank you for sharing in my college experience. Please follow my blog by submitting your email below.

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Heavy Heart, Congested Mind

So much on my mind. My mind is terribly heavy. I definitely need more people surrounding me "WHO SPEAK LIFE"--positive things. It is hard being a Freshman--you don't really know anyone--you may think you do, but you really don't. Or you want to know someone, but they don't want to let you. I have people (outside of college) in my life who will critique and give constructive feedback, which is necessary and important, but one also needs words of love and encouragement.

I have been thinking a lot-- a whole lot, about getting my own tv show/time slot on the Elon Student Broadcasting Station. I want to do it, but I need a plan and supportive folks in my corner. What better way than to prepare myself for the world of TV and broadcast journalism? Then I have to ask myself, well is this where God is calling me? It's my passion. I so badly want to be my own boss.
My new quote will be--"I am the master of my fate, the captain of my soul." Invictus

Well, one thing that was exciting--I got to see my first Greek Step Show--IT WAS AMAZING! It felt like I was @ Howard University. This is Homecoming Weekend. However, I am going to stay in the room and catch up on sleep, and work (so I can stay ahead in my classes)-_- Gospel Choir sings tomorrow for Homecoming. I LOVE ME SOME GOSPEL SINGING--will heal any hurts/frustrations you have. Til next time! Love Yaz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews