Thank you for sharing in my college experience. Please follow my blog by submitting your email below.

Friday, October 7, 2011

Teen Pregnancy and Old Age

   Good morning Lovelies! There are two things that have constantly been dwindling in my mind. There are four teenage mothers I know who all LOVE their children so much. They post pictures all the time and post comments on FB like, "I love my (fill in the blank with a cutiepie nickname)." My question is why does our society (mainly younger generations) embrace and promote sex in music, videos, etc and yet shun someone who GOT WHAT YOU GET AS A RESULT OF SEX? Hhhhuuuummm.
    Secondly, why are older folks from their 30s on, so embarrassed about telling their age? In my opinion you should be proud of the experiences you've had in life, all the hell men and women have put you through, all the places you have been. I have two beautiful grandmothers who I love and admire sooooo much--and I am glad they are not in their 20s. When I get 60+ years old--You won't be able to tell me a thang! I will strut like a 21 years old Victoria Secret model (with some clothes on that is) and tell everyone I know and don't know. If I hear another "older somebody" say..."Well, I won't say that, because that will tell my age..."
What do you think? I know it's a bit much for an early morning thought process, but I am what they call a "Morning Person." :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews