Thank you for sharing in my college experience. Please follow my blog by submitting your email below.

Saturday, December 24, 2011

PLEASE TUNE IN TODAY...

Good Morning beautiful people! PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO TUNE IN TO THE REDSKINS GAME TODAY VS. THE MINNESOTA VIKINGS @ 1PM! I will be their HONORARY COIN TOSS OBSERVER. SEE YOU ON THE MEGATRON!

I just want to take this time to thank each and every one of you for supporting me, loving me, and putting up with my wild imagination, commentary, and semi-colons! haha I pray that you all have a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, and/or Happy Holidays and a HAPPY NEW YEAR! We will be talking before the New Year though. We have to talk about this ridiculous New Jordan shoe release craze (Concord 11), and Republicans talking about our First Lady's backside (which is personally hilarious to me. If I were her, I would simply laugh it off and "roll it off my back like a duck." lol) Anyways LOVE YOU! Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews