Thank you for sharing in my college experience. Please follow my blog by submitting your email below.

Friday, December 16, 2011

That's What You Get, Yaz!

About to go to the hairdressers...thank goodness! It's been so very long since I have had the works! lol Then it's off to go see my friends from Summer Camp! I'm so excited. We have been through so much together. Anyways, I wanted to tell you a funny story to make you laugh. Ok. So I went to "Five Below" back in NC. If you are not familiar, it's a little trinket store where everything is under five dollars. And tell me why when I was there I purchased a pair of leggings...but these weren't just any leggings. They were the ones that said "One Size Fits All"....sure your right. I open a pair and they seem very stretchy. Days later I put them on..they fit nice, a little low on the hips. I put a nice, long, peach sweater over top with cute boots. Everything went well until I walked out the house! Oh boy, it was on...the leggings began sliding down my hind parts! I pulled them up so much my biceps began to burn (this is not an exaggeration yall). I was so embarrassed. If I got brave and decided not to pull them up at all, they would slide down like jeans on the the men you see on DC streets or New York. To make it worse Tino was along side me laughing! I mean crying laughing..I was too a little though. He was the one who initiated my buying of the things. NEVER AGAIN! lol And don't even ask me why I didnt go back and change because I cannot answer that. :) That's what I get for trying to be cute and trying to be skinny for a day! Haha I was really looking like a thug, unintentionally. NEVER AGAIN I SAY. [These manufacturers need to stop telling tales and tell the truth about the sizes of the material they make.] People act like big girls don't have to wear clothes or don't want to look nice for cheap! geesshhh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews