Thank you for sharing in my college experience. Please follow my blog by submitting your email below.

Friday, February 17, 2012

Cumpleanos Feliz: 19 Anos Hoy

Well, today marks nineteen years of me living on this earth. 19 years of heartache, pain, tears, joy, love, success...I am grateful. The last time you heard from me things were a wreck. I balled up all my issues and frustrations into one huge nasty ball and it came alive as a MONSTER! However, I made up in my mind that I would not do things or put myself in certain situations that would cause me unnecessary stress. I ended unhealthy relationships, prepared to drop my class, reached out to some of my friends on campus for lunch, etc. i am learning that sometimes if we want to get to know someone, we may have to go the extra mile and reach out. That's not a problem. Also, I also found out why my speech teacher was so kurt the other day...her daughter who is in college is going through a mini life crisis and it's stressing both of them out.

So, you just never know. From now on I am going to love myself unconditionally and not be so stingy with my love, because there are lots of others who could definitely use some of this exuberant love I have stored up and this is not an exaggeration. So with that said....I LOVE YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews