Thank you for sharing in my college experience. Please follow my blog by submitting your email below.

Saturday, February 11, 2012

I LOVE MY NEW CLASSROOM NICKNAME!

I have so much to tell you guys as is definitely obvious from my last post, but I wanted to let you know something quirky that I thought was light-hearted and fun!

I have been doing a little experiment...the teachers around here always ask students, "which name you would like to be called" or "go by," they say...including a nickname. So, I told them I preferred YAZ OR YAZZIE! I have never done this before my entire academic career and I found that I absolutely love it! It's like having a whole new identity. The name comes out so playful, fun, and smooth! "Yazzie, you had your hand up," "YAZ! What's your answer?" "Hey, Yaz!"
One thing I used to love...in primary school and middle school believe it or not, some of my teachers would call me Miss. Arrington! I liked that too, but not as much as Yaz! (My mom used to called me YazzieBow) You cannot say the name/sound YAZ sad, even on accident. So from now on...you know what to call me! :) What's favorite your nickname?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews