Thank you for sharing in my college experience. Please follow my blog by submitting your email below.

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I AM SCHOLARCHIPS!/Miscommunication is Natural in This Technological Age

I have just figured out why so many projects, non-profits and the like FAIL and sometimes FAIL MISERABLY! It's not because someone or a group of people did not have a great idea and it's not because  they couldn't fundraise or get volunteers...it's one simple word. MISCOMMUNICATION. I have seen it too many times over the course of less than two years. I have been both a victim and an initiator. I won't go into too much detail, simply because it is not worth reliving, but communication is key. I repeat, COMMUNICATION IS KEY, in any relationship or initiative. Email is fine and dandy for while, but with great thanks to email, texting and all these third degree levels of communicating, it is easy to misunderstand someone. Everything has become DE-personalized. We cannot see, hear, touch, or feel someone through a text or email and that leaves us in the dangerous position of power to freely interpret a message however our brains see fit. I made up in my mind that these things will happen. It's just a testament of the times we live in and A TEST of the times we live in. However, I have made up in my mind to not become frustrated when people do not respond to my calls, texts, or emails or when they respond having misinterpreted a message. The Devil wants me to fail. Haters want me to fail. But, these kids will get the help they need...the will get a second chance. They will jump up and punch that glass ceiling smack dab in the middle and it will shatter with a great noise...and the Lord will get the glory. I am owning my life! I am owning my purpose and I am biting the bullet I was blessed with. No time to slow down now! No more time for crying or throwing a pity party. I CAN. I WILL. I MUST. I AM SCHOLARCHIPS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews