Thank you for sharing in my college experience. Please follow my blog by submitting your email below.

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Cocoa Beach, Will & Jada Divorced? 13yr-old Black Girl Persecuted for Fred. Douglass Speech/Chris Brown and Rihanna?

Ok guys....stop the press! I have to do much better than this...I am following like 40 something people on Twitter and I only have 24 followers. If you have a twitter please follow me @YazzieBeau93. Now for the REAL NEWS! Lol One more week till Spring Break, trying to keep my mind from floating there too early:) Gospel Choir tour to FLORIDA! We are going to tis place called Cocoa Beach! hhhhmmm I say, "OOhhh Watch out now, that sounds like my kinda place!" And I may get a tan...my friend is going to go from calling me caramel to Cocoa. jajajajajajaja. Anywho, Oh, so they finally realized that an "open relationship doesn't work!" Jada Pinkett and Will Smith, tabloids say are getting a divorce! WHAT? So sad if this is true, but I mean, Jada came into the relationship some 10+ years ago with Will while he had a girlfriend. mmm, "Once a cheater always a cheater." (Though I really don't believe that). Jada was messing with some other guy Will came home to find in their House and now she is claimed to be with one of Will's famous guy friends (whose name I can't remember). And now...they are showing pictures of Will with, check this...LISA RAYE! That girl is beautiful! I guess he said well, bump this, THIS TIME I'm going for the THICKNESS! My girl raye, raye is packing.
Ok. Now here's the REAL NEWS! A 13-yr-old by the name of Jada Williams was persecuted for...(no not for cheating lol) for her essay/speech on Frederick Douglass. Long story short, she wrote a reflection on his book Narrative of The Life and compared his slave master shouting "if he learns how to read he's a no good nigga and he's good as dead," to the current condition at here school. Young, brave, honest Ms. Williams said quote the “white teachers” do not have enough control of the classroom to successfully teach the minority students in Rochester. 
Her essay was actually never submitted into the competition via the school. Her teacher made copies of it and shared it with other teachers and the principal. They as a result outcasted her and she all of a sudden began getting bad grades. They referred her to an even lower performing school and when she tried to go to a different school they rejected her (probably based off of prior warning from her first).Her mother had to quit her job to home school Ms. Williams, but the highlight is that Jada received the first Spirit of Freedom Award from the Fredrick Douglass Foundation of New York Feb. 18, 2012
Please read more @ the link @ the end of this piece and other sources. And let me finish off by saying honestly, this is a damn shame. Am I surprised, no! See what Jada will one day grow to understand is that in order to pull off things like that successfully, she will have to "say it without actually saying it," and there are ways. Do you remember Severn Suzuki speaking at UN Earth Summit 1992? Susuki actually said it, but as a poor black youth in New York, she was an obvious and easy target. She will learn and she will go down in OUR history books, or @ least in my blog and others. lol But if there are youth who see that teachers purposely overlook students' illiteracy, then there is a problem. Lastly, what kind of teacher are you if you don't know that 10 of your students cannot read, or even worse, if you know and do not fix it? When I get my own REAL SHOW, I will bring this young lady on the show when she is grown and see what route her life has taken as a result.
"Need I say more?" Biggie Smalls
Signing out, Yazzie
Follow me on Twitter :) @YazzieBeau93

PS: Are Chris Brown and Rihanna back together...they're currently singing remixes about "Birthday Cake" and such 0_O Ohhh., the things one can do with millions of dollars...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews