Thank you for sharing in my college experience. Please follow my blog by submitting your email below.

Sunday, March 25, 2012

My Next BIG PROJECT? I NEED YOU!

Dear Beautiful/Handsome,

I need your participation this time. No silence. No hiding. lol I am back in school and there are only a couple months before my freshman year is a wrap! However, for the rest of the semester I only have two classes, Global Experience and African History. The other two classes were only half semester courses. This means that I will have a significant amount of time on my hands and I need your help so I can decide how to maximize this baby! I want to use all this spare time to work on something, big and something FUN! I am thinking things along the lines of...writing a play script/movie script, seeking ways to make my Youtube channel more professional, plan out a research project and apply for grant money from Elon for next year to complete it (ie: $ for research to do a documentary on teens with incarcerated parents and maybe make it like a movie/documentary with a few actors? and then submit it to big competitions/movie festivals?), seek out acting roles in NC, write some God-inspired poems (like the real deal), maybe become certified to be a personal fitness trainer @ Elon? SO MANY EXCITING IDEAS...What do you think? Apply for a tv program like Brave New Voices? I know I cannot do everything, but I want to step out of my comfort zone and experiment while I am not working and have a light academic load. Facebook message me, email me, or comment below and tell me your ideas for YAZZIE'S NEXT BIG PROJECT...?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews