Thank you for sharing in my college experience. Please follow my blog by submitting your email below.

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Jada Pinkett's New Song "Burn" and Lil' Kim Performing Live?

Ok. Jada Pinkett just made a song release called "Burn." She says it's a dedication to her "husband" Will Smith she is supposed to be divorcing; she is singing about how much she loves him. In my opinion, it sounds absolutely horrible. Her daughter Williow Smith sings better. haha Honestly, I am not so sure that singing a song is going to heal a marriage filled with infidelity, but who knows...it worked for Chris brown and Rihanna. Then, I just saw on Facebook Lil' Kim doing a performance for BET'S Rip the Runway. She looks good physically. I haven't seen her do live performances in years. I honestly think she is competing with Nicky Minaj, as she wore the skin tight half see-through body suit, as Minaj always wears. For Lil' Kim's age, physically she looks very good. I am not going to comment on the trashy clothing though. Why can't some female singers take pointers from Adele...she dresses so classy!
Lastly, I just did a Youtube video on my favorite things! Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMaozPRMOJo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews