Thank you for sharing in my college experience. Please follow my blog by submitting your email below.

Friday, March 23, 2012

Trayvon Martin (one of many), Whitney Houston, and Actor Marcus Patrick

    I am sure you guys are wondering why I have not touched on the Trayvon Martin case. Well here goes. I learned a couple of things today. I do not have much to say about the Trayvon Martin case...mainly because you already know what I am going to say. It is terribly sad, but honestly this happens all the time. Racist white police officers shoot down innocent black men simply walking down the street all the time. I know a Black lady at my home church who not too long ago had a young cousin or nephew who was shot down by the police and he did absolutely nothing. Trayvon Martin is one of the hundreds who made the tabloids. Unfortunately racism will never stop, and when both power and a weapon are given to someone with the wrong motives and a blindfold of hate, you can be assured that a tragedy is destined to happen. I send my condolences out to his family. You just never know. He was so young. 
Here is a link to President Obama commenting on the Trayvon Martin case: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efZNgSEpB1k&feature=share
    Since we are on the topic of deaths, the papers released "the reasons behind Whitney Houston's death." They say she had cocaine and water in her system, which led to her demise. I do not believe this whole-heartedly because I strongly believe that the Illuminati did some serious manipulating in this story. On yahoo news some time back, reporters stated that Illuminati members who were also at the awards ceremony that night told authorities to hold her body in the hotel room until after the awards ceremony was over. Oh yes and out of all people some, young pretty boy, R&B singer who had no business dating Whitney, just so happened to find her in the bathtub...? hhhmmm I do not take what the news or papers report for 100% truth anymore, not even 50%. Don't take my word for it, do your own research you may be surprised what you find. 
    Lastly, something I discovered I did not know, handsome Black actor/body builder/model Marcus Patrick is gay. Apparently this is not a new fact, but I am just finding out. He is called "one of the most beautiful men in the world," born of Jamaican and Irish parents. He did a seriously controversial photo shoot for Playgirl Magazine in 2007 and has played in several movies ("LOVE and Other Four Letter Words") and sitcoms ("Days of Our Lives" and "My Wife and Kids"). He was honored @ what is called the Blatino Oasis back in 2009. It was hosted by MBA player for the RockDogs, Mike Survillion. They say he is the only out gay professional basketball player and narrator of MTV reality show "Shirts and Skins." Is he really the ONLY one? I am not going to comment much, because you already know what I think. So many rich, beautiful men not interested in women...oh, what's a woman to do?! lol, no seriously....???? I cannot judge, I can only wonder......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews