Thank you for sharing in my college experience. Please follow my blog by submitting your email below.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Don't Forget, "Yazzie Speaks the Truth" on Youtube

Hey guys! Please do not forget, I am still making thought-provoking, quality content, videos. Switch it up read some and watch some! I feel as though my videos are more versatile in subject and more personal in some ways. Go to Youtube and search "Yazzie Speaks the Truth" and you should find my growing archive :) I just did a new video on "The Simple Life" a book by the Rainer Brothers. Check 'em out and let me know what you think.
PS: Stay tuned. I've got some great stuff coming your way! President Obama is going to do his Address tonight.:) Also, I just learned what are called the Five Fault Lines that keep us from reaching people (you know them). They are: 1)Class, 2)Gender, 3)Geography, 4)Race/Ethnicity, 5)Generation (in no specific order). We'll talk more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews