Thank you for sharing in my college experience. Please follow my blog by submitting your email below.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

"They Say Time Is Money, But Really It's Not. If We Go Broke, Our Time is All We Got." J Cole

I am seriously enjoying my Winter Term class, however, I really have to get used to and figure out what to do with all of this time (my class is from 9-11am). The kind of time I am talking about is the time when you get everything done that you need to do, eat, nap, and still have time. This kind of time is so rare in the American Culture. I have always been accustomed to being occupied all the time, but don't tell me to get a job. lol What is also making this time stressful is the transition my body is making to my new diet regimen and exercise habits. I think I am going through a little of a shock; imagining sugary foods in my mouth that I am not actually eating, amassing headaches. I read an article that if you sniff food and don't eat it, you will fool your mind/stomach into thinking you actually ate it. I do not know how true that is...I sniffed some food today and alost instantly my stomach started gripping and growling. It was like it was saying, "YOU CAN'T FOOL ME! Why are you being so mean? Don't tease." 
I will be just fine. I am "being productive," something that is not always easy to do when you have so much time, an working on internship apps. The summer will be here before we can say it. I am hoping for BIG THINGS in the summers to come. Guys, I know you are busy, but please do not be afraid or too busy to shout out, email me, or leave comments. I want to know what you guys are thinking. Am I making any sense? Can you relate in any way? Am I funny/boring? Irrelevant? Let me know. Is there anything you want me to discuss? With all this time, I am thinking of another little project I can crete; perhaps dealing with videos, but I have to begin with the questions what do I want to do, why do I want to do it, who will it benefit, who will my audience be, is it sustainable, is it worth it? Well I won't figure it all out tonight...I mean, this morning! Love you all...till next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews